Security Prisoner
Security Detainee
Administrative Detainee
HCJ 2950/96 - Musa et al. v. Minister of Interior et al. Judgment
Judgment | 2950/96 | 23.3.1997

The HCJ approved the Ministry of Interior's procedure known as "the graduated procedure", according to which the foreign spouse of a permanent resident receives a B/1 visa for a period of 27 months from the day the request for family unification is approved, followed by an A/5 visa for three years, and only then permanent residency. (02) 627 1698   (02) 627 6317

red-id | רד אינטראקטיב